Saturday, January 30, 2010

Saturday Winter Storm


First, I want to say that I made "The Dipper's" website! If you click on "Dippin Dan Weather Forecast Man" on my blog, look right and there's my photo of the Delaware Bay frozen over from last month!! I submitted it last week and it looks like I made the grade. How good is that? So, the weather's about the same as yesterday...still got the full moon going on; starting out today at 19 degrees and going up to 28. Winds aren't a major factor this morning as there's not much of a breeze. The only thing that will be different is the moisture heading our way from the south. The Cape will be the first receiving snow as it's arriving today about mid-afternoon. The Dipper is saying a dusting in Wildwood (Lower Township). Other forecasts I've checked out are saying anywhere from 2-6 inches. So, it remains to be seen. Yesterday before sundown, I did capture a shot of the "Wolf Moon" on the beach at North Wildwood. It was difficult to capture on camera, but if you look closely, you can see the Ol' Man in the Moon. It was awesome.

No comments: