Friday, February 12, 2010

Start of President's weekend

It's been awhile for blogging. I think I need to push myself to return to this journaling as I'm tired of weather right about now. It's currently 36 degrees in WW and the sun is shining so brightly it hurts the eyes. There's so much snow everywhere that eyes will be squinting and hurting for weeks to come. The sun's warm though and melting everything. Where all this melted water goes remains to be seen. The best part of this day is that it's a brand new day as Power is Back in my home. It's been a rough and long six days with two blizzards while living through it all without electric and power. I'll need another blog page for that experience! Even with all that snow outside right now...it's a perfectly beautiful day. Working on Photos!

No comments: