Thursday, February 4, 2010

Sunny Thursday

Even with mounds of plowed snow everywhere and vast scenery of white snow on the beach and lawns and fields...it's a beautiful day. It's 34 degrees and will probably go up to 40 or higher today. There's no breeze and if feels almost like a crisp cold day at the Slopes! There's alot of melting going on and more snow will be gone by the end of the day thanks to the bright sun. The next snowfall will be a storm beginning late tomorrow. The local forecast is still predicting up to 12 inches. I'm keeping close watch. I'll be taking the ham bone out of the freezer Saturday for homemade bean soup while the storm holds us in its grasp!

2 comments:

ryder said...

You crack me up.

alison hughes said...

I wish I was at the slopes...we are supposed to go this weekend but I don't think that's happening.