Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Overcast Tuesday Morning

Mornin'... I'm back! I almost blogged from my hotel lobby while away, but thought better of it. It feels much nicer to be home and getting my act together in front of my own computer. Plus, I have my porch thermometer that I check right before my morning coffee so I know I'm posting the right temperature. It's currently 69 degrees in WW this morning. Today's sky has an overabundance of clouds but the sunrise is below those clouds looking perfect as it rises and changes the gray to pinks and oranges. Lots of lovely colors this morning. It'll be warm and dry today at the shore. High of 82 degrees with less humidity and southerly breezes of 10-15mph. If I wasn't going back to work today, I'd be sitting on the beach for sure. Ocean temp is 75 degrees. High tide is 2:54p.m. Low tide this morning is at 8:14a.m. It will certainly be a great beach day. Looks like a beautiful "National Night Out" as well. Make it a point to get out and enjoy as tomorrow and Thursday are looking "iffy"...rain could be coming.

1 comment:

Jim Anders said...

"Red Sky in Morning, Sailors, Take Warning." Your mention of all the sky colors reminded me of color wheels, "The Color of the Wind" and the color red being the most difficult to match when buying clothing and accessories separately. Color me not purple, but on the good side of blue.