Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Overcast Wednesday

Mornin'! I'm having a Dejavue moment based on the forecasts as I'm contemplating what to type. Today could be a repeat of yesterday. I mean not quite exactly the same, but pretty close. Yesterday barely hit 70 degrees and a thought of "should I put socks on?" did come to mind for a fleeting instant. (No socks went on though.) It's currently 66 degrees in WW with overcast skies. Humidity's 90%. It's complete cloud cover at the moment and looking like it could rain. There's not much of a breeze to speak of...although the leaves on the trees are moving ever so slightly. A NW breeze (10-15mph) is predicted later as the temps rise to the mid-upper 70's. There will be breaks in the clouds later and some peeks of sunshine are predicted. The sun did some peeks yesterday while I was skeptical and we did see it here and there! High tide is 8:38a.m.; Low tide is 2:41p.m.; Ocean temp: 77 degrees and yesterday's full moon will still be big and bright if the clouds move out of the way. You still have a chance to check out a moonrise at 7:50p.m. while strolling the beach tonight! The weekend's looking awesome. I mean...a good one...like a possible "10".

1 comment:

Jim Anders said...

Move, damn clouds, move. I command you!