Saturday, August 7, 2010

Should I say "sunsational" Saturday?

Mornin'! I won't say it. Happy Weekend though. Looking good out there. Sunny, warm and bit on the still side as I type. No leaves blowing in the breeze yet. The breeze is-a-coming though as a seabreeze (NE) of 10-15mph is heading our way later. Sounding like a perfect beach day. It's currently 70 degrees in WW and will be heading into the 80's. It'll be comfortably warm with less humidity. Ocean temp is a bit brisk but refreshing just hitting the low-70's. High tide is 5:55p.m. and low tide is 11:21a.m. This I will say..."see you on the beach!"

2 comments:

Jim Anders said...

Probably wrong on all counts, but this day reminds me of Debbie Reynolds and Gene Kelly singing "Mornin', Good Mornin'".
(Am I close?)

Henry H. Turtle said...

Stop already with the 'sunsational' and 'suntastic'!!! I've had enough. Just tell the truth and say 'sweltering armageddon heat'!