Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sunny Sunday!

Mornin'! Notice a much brighter morning? That is...sun was up when sleep ended and that's something to get used to. I had that "I'm late" feeling. Hope you turned the clocks...if not...you can't say I didn't remind you. It's currently 39 degrees in WW. Brrrrr. You can hear the ocean roaring today. And that's from six blocks away. Robe, fuzzy slippers, sunday paper, mug of kona coffee, fireplace roaring all happening this cold, sunny, Sunday morning. There will be plenty of sun in WW today and we'll heat up again into the 50's. A beautiful autumn day on the island for sure. Breezes will be there too out of the N-NW at 15-20mph. High tide:7:43a.m.; Low tide: 2:10p.m.; Ocean temp: 59 degrees. Sunset: 4:53p.m. something else to get used to.

2 comments:

Jim Anders said...

Just watched Cher's Bio on Lifetime: Sonny & Cher OR
Sunny & Share?

Unknown said...

Got my fuzzy slippers on too. The only sound I hear the roar of cars...ocean sounds better