Thursday, February 3, 2011

Almost 30° colder than yesterday but Sunny!


Mornin'! WW's back in the cooler as the temps have dropped from yesterday's foggy 56° day back down to 30° this Thursday morning. Winds out of the NW are bringing the blast of cold air at 15-25mph. The island won't get much warmer than 30-31 degrees today. The sun will be out most of today making the cold a bit more tolerable as it's becoming more effective with its winter warmth. I know I'm grateful for the sun as well as that wonderful sneak preview of Spring yesterday. That was incredible. The ocean temp even stepped up another notch...now at 40°. I can just feel that 75° ocean this summer! High tide:7:31a.m.; Low tide:1:53p.m. 45 days until Spring. Oh...did I mention another stormy system is heading in this direction for Saturday? Well, there is and it's leaning toward yet another rain event for WW. We can only hope.

3 comments:

Jim Anders said...

"Wandering through the Fen" on "Dark Shadows" (photo on today's right). Fen now, Fun later.

Henry H. Turtle said...

OK, not Collingswood, I'm a little slow today... but now that I did a little research, I'm happy to report that Johnny Depp is currently shedding weight for his role as Barnabas Collins (http://darkshadowsnews.blogspot.com/)

So there.

Jim Anders said...

I predict a kajillion dollar profit for that film project. I'm looking forward to the Three Stooges Movie!