Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fool's Friday!

Mornin'! I'm sad to say that today's my very last blog. "April Fool's"...just kidding! It will be my last blog for a little while though...like for a week while I'm on vacation. Key West is waiting and I'll be checking in there tomorrow. For now though and through next week...April's not going to disappoint as she brings showers off and on most of the next 6 days for all those May flowers. It's 37° in WW this early morning. Right this moment, it's not raining, but everything's wet and saturated from the overnight downpours. Rains will start back up and continue today all day into the overnight; some of it will be light drizzles and some stray showers or downpours. Tomorrow...rain only beginning the day until Ms. Sun comes back and sticks around thru Sunday. Rains come back Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday until blue skies return Thursday. Every day next week will be around the mid-50's. Today will get a bit breezy later with winds coming out of the NW at 20-25mph with gusting. High tide:7:21p.m.; Low tide:1:09p.m.; Ocean temp:49°. I've covered as much as I'm gonna cover for now! See ya in a week!

No comments: