Monday, April 11, 2011

She's back and so is Summer!

Mornin'! Happy Monday! I'm back from Key West after enjoying a week of summer...with sunny, warm, humid and 80° temperatures everyday. I grabbed what I could bring back to our island so it will be sunny today with temps in the mid-70's and a SW breeze as it will be a nice sneak preview of summer and a bit of Key West on our island. S-SW winds will hang around all day and by this afternoon will kick up at 20-25mph. Enjoy this lovely summer-like day as dreary rain and cooler temps (50's) will be back beginning tonight and stick around a couple days. It's currently 54° as sunrise is an hour away and I'm guessing will be lovely as the heavy early morning fog seems to be drifting in and out of here in the darkness. High tide:2:04p.m.; Low tide:7:57a.m.; Ocean temp:51°, Sunset (which is enjoyed and applauded publicly each evening in Key West...the sunset capital of the world) will be:7:32p.m. here tonight in WW and I think I'll go check it out and applaud!

4 comments:

Jim Anders said...

New Jersey has prepared for your return by bringing the Floridian to our meridian.

Kathy said...

It certainly has. Missed ya Jim!

Jim Anders said...

Resorts last billboard for Frank Sinatra's last appearance there simply was their logo and these two words: "He's back!"
No dates, no nuttin', honey.

Henry H. Turtle said...

That really is a gorgeous photo. Makes me want to be there digging my toes in the sand...