Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Island Loveliness

Mornin'! It's a lovely morning at the Shore. It's 63° with mostly clear skies as some patchy fog and morning clouds are making way for a beautiful sunrise. Winds are out of the South at 7mph. It'll be mostly sunny today as temps just about reach 70°. Winds will pick up later still coming from the South but more briskly at 15-20mph. Ocean temp is still only 56° and will keep Wildwood much cooler than the mainland which will probably see 80° today. There's a 20% chance of a stray shower this afternoon. I'm just saying. High tide: 8:22a.m.; Low tide:2:16p.m. 48 days until Summer! It's a given that my barefeet will be sticking out my opened car window while enjoying my lunch hour parked at the beach!

1 comment:

Jim Anders said...

According to my candy thermometer, we have not yet reached the "hardball" stage. Guess I'll have to settle for the "have-a-ball" stage.