Monday, May 2, 2011

A New Beginning!

Mornin'! Happy Monday! A new beginning; a new week; a new month; a new woman; a newly repaired knee...back to work today after knee surgery! I'll be constantly reflecting on the fact that I'm blessed to live at the Shore and imagine the piles of work waiting on my desk as a sculpture which I'll chip away slowly but surely. It's all good...deep breaths right from the sea air when needed...chin up as optimism is key. Here's an interesting fact...I heard recently that the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will be residing at the Shore just like me and my Prince. In fact...just like us they live in a cottage on an island; theirs being on the shores of Wales in a small town called Anglesey. The very northern tip of North Wildwood also has a town called Anglesea (spelled a bit differently) as our newer North Wildwood inhabitants no longer call it that. But us ol' folk still refer to it as Anglesea. Here's hoping the Royal couple enjoy their new life together by the sea! On to today's weather...it's overcast and cloudy as the sunrise is certainly going to be obscured this morning for sure. It's 55° with hardly a breeze outside. Even though it's looking like the rain is heading this way, there's only a 20% chance that we'll see showers today. Not sure if we'll see sun shining today...no one's committing to that; remains to be seen. Later, the winds will pick up out of the S-SE at 5-10mph and temps will rise into the mid-60's. High tide:7:05a.m.; Low tide:1:02p.m.; Ocean Temp: 60°; 49 days until Summer!

2 comments:

Jim Anders said...

I missed my May Pole. I want my Maypo.

Henry H. Turtle said...

I'll check in later to see how that "sculpture" is going....