Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday the 13th

Afternoon! Wouldn't you know it? On Friday the 13th the Blogger goes down! Yesterday's was "iffy" as well. They're telling me that yesterday's blog is not retrievable and was deleted and today's is now fixed so go for it. I'm gonna go for it now. Don't usually do this late in the day as I'm a morning person, but this entire week's been the bomb and I'm happy to report the great weather. Beautiful days; day after day after day and today's no exception. It's in the low 60's and sunny and will stay there until this evening when the temps drop back down into the 50's and the clouds enter the island scene. Breezes are out of the NE at 10-15mph. The "dry pattern" ends tonight as the chance of rain begins tomorrow and sticks around for 4 days. Saturday:20% chance; Sunday:50% chance: Monday:30% chance and the same for Tuesday. Hopefully the rain patterns will skirt around us. Hope the Wildwood Crest Borough Yard Sale isn't rained out tomorrow. Love that event. It's 60's weekend in Wildwood (don't mean the weather temp either) along with the Spring Biker Weekend as well. The island's waking up!!! High tide:4:51p.m.; Low tide:10:28a.m.; Ocean Temp: 61° and 38 days until Summer!

3 comments:

Jim Anders said...

Well, Clog my Blog! Jammin' my Jillikers!

Debbie said...

Love for it to rain, or else I'll find all my herbs, veggies and flowers dead when I return. Bring it on, we need it at shore!

Kathy said...

220+ yard sale folk ain't gonna like that comment Deb!