Saturday, September 3, 2011

Happy Labor Day Weekend!

Mornin! Happy Labor Day Weekend. Another summer just flew past us as we pack the island to celebrate its passing. It's getting a bit thick here on the ialnd, but hey...very quiet this Saturday morning and I'm not complaining. I couldn't believe my ears though as I woke up on my own. Even the gulls seems to be keeping it down this morning. It's 68° in WW this early morn. The sun's just about up as it's pushing itself through the cloud cover. It'll be partly sunny most of today. No breezes out there yet and feels cool and comfortable at the moment. Breezes will arrive later this morning/early afternoon from the SE at 10mph. Humidity's coming back beginning today and will stick around most of the holiday weekend making it feel alot warmer than this gorgeous week felt. Temps are going to hit the 80° mark but with the humidity may just plant the thought of returning to some airconditioning. I'm just saying. High tide:12:25p.m.; Low tide:6:52p.m.; Ocean temp: 75°; Sunset: 7:27p.m. Get out there and share in all the fun things Wildwood's got to offer this weekend...there's plenty!

1 comment:

Jim Anders said...

Are gulls gullible? I don't know, fer shur, but I do know that if, very, very slowly you say "gullible" it sounds like "orange".