Friday, September 16, 2011

Lovely Day!

Mornin'! It's 53° in Wildwood this Friday morn. I'm gonna go there...Brrrr! I'm only chilly because some of the windows are still wide open and some ceiling fans were left on not to mention...the little summer shift (makeshift light cotton nightdress) isn't cutting it and I'm thinking...fuzzy robe or something fleece would be much more appropriate this morning. Bill Withers...spinning around in my head big time. Although "then I look at you, and the world's alright" surely wouldn't be the first thing you'd be thinking. Not with this hair. But one look at the Sun that's just about to cross the horizon...very, very lovely. Going to be mild, sunny and dry with temps heading into the upper 60's. Breezes out of the North at 10-15mph as I type. They'll shift late today and waft in over the sea...temps tonight...50° so bring a sweater or jacket. High tide:10:24a.m.; Low tide:4:16p.m.; Ocean temp: 73° (warmest spot on the island); Sunset: 7:06p.m. Weekend's looking mostly sunny and we may see temps hit the 70° mark by Sunday. Like Bill sings..."A Lovely Day".

1 comment:

Jim Anders said...

"Lovely Day" beats "Labor Day".