Sunday, November 6, 2011

Good Sunday Morning!

Mornin'! It's 45° and cloudy this not so early Sunday morn. Got to enjoy the extra hour's sleep. It's supposed to begin to get sunny as the clouds move on. Right now, it's looking a bit gray and dreary. Forecast: temperature will rise to the low-mid 50's as the sun pushes the cloud cover aside making a mostly sunny Sunday. There's a very light breeze now, and will pick up just a bit at 7-10mph from the N-NE. I'm betting on a nice autumn Sunday. I hope so...we're taking down the canvas awnings today. I visited the beach yesterday and there was more than a "chill" in the air; it was downright cold. First time since last winter have I felt that true nip of frosty air. It's coming! High tide:5:04p.m.; Low tide:11:05a.m.; Early Sunset: 4:54p.m.; Ocean temp: 59°.

1 comment:

Jim Anders said...

"As The Clouds Move On"- I like that.