Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Mornin'! Just want to give a bit of thanks for the gifts I've been given. I'm truly blessed and give a special prayer of gratitude for all the blessings in my life. It's a beautiful Thanksgiving morning at the Shore. It's 41° as the sun's just coming over the horizon. Skies are clear and it'll be a beauty today for sure. Much less winds today but a northerly breeze will come over the island a bit later at 5-10mph...no gusting or gales today! Temps will be cooler though as we head into the mid-50's. High tide:6:48p.m.; Low tide:1:07p.m.; Ocean temp: 55°; Sunset: 4:41p.m. Just in case I don't make it to my blog tomorrow for Black Friday...and any of my followers (you know who you are) want tomorrow's weather forecast...it'll be a repeat of today only warmer! That was an easy one. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

1 comment:

Jim Anders said...

Happy Thirst Day (Gravy is a beverage in my family)!
[stolen idea, source unknown]