Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sunny Sunday

Mornin'! It's 52° in Wildwood this morning. It's lovely as the sun's made it over the horizon and there's not much of a breeze to write about. The best part is I made it to the beach for the sunrise today and it was breathtaking. After rising a ½ hour prior to the sun rising, I realized I had time to get to the beach and witness nature at its best. I wasn't disappointed as it was just a lovely autumn morning. It'll be sunny and mild today as temps climb into the low 60's. Southerly breezes at 10-15mph will be felt as fair weather clouds drift around the skies through most of the day. Ahhh...a nice autumn day at the shore! High tide: 8:29a.m.; Low tide:3:05p.m.; Ocean temp: 56°; Sunset: 4:48p.m.

2 comments:

Jim Anders said...

Landscape! Seascape! Skyscape! I love the dimensions of the photo on the left. Imax or Eye Max?

Kathy said...

panoramic!!!