Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Rebounding

Mornin'! It's 36° under cloudy, foggy skies this early morning. Winds are Westerly at 10mph and will stick around throughout the day with some periods of gusting at 20mph. Temps are rebounding as 50° will be back along with the sun making for a nicer, milder winter's day. You know the drill...get out and enjoy it as some raw, rainy days are waiting in the wings for this week. High tide:7:49a.m.; Low tide:2:18p.m.; Ocean temp: 48°; Sunset:4:57p.m. The Wildwood Chamber of Commerce has begun taking orders for the new 2012 Vacation Planner Booklet...just saying!
http://www.gwcoc.com/vacationplanner.php

3 comments:

Jim Anders said...

Your heading took me immediately to "Romeo and Juliet": "My bounty is as
boundless as the sea,
My love as deep;
The more I give to thee,
the more I have,
For both are infinite."

Debbie said...

aahhhhh.....thanks jim!

Jim Anders said...

As a wordsmith, Shakespeare has a wordsworth.