Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Tuesday Mix Bag

Mornin'!  It's 68° this early morn in WW.  It's starting out a bit overcast and gray as the sun is due in about 15minutes.  Not sure about catching a nice sunrise this morning.  We'll have a mix of clouds and sun today with a slight chance (20%) of showers later this afternoon.  Breezes haven't checked in yet today, but will eventually wift (I mean waft) out of the SE at 10mph.  It'll continue to be less humid and comfortably warm and in the upper 70's. 
High Tide: 11:36a.m.
Low Tide:5:42p.m.
Ocean Temp:75°
Sunrise:6:18a.m.
Sunset:7:46p.m.

2 comments:

Jim Anders said...

I see you caught two waterbugs, you shutterbug! No, that does not bug me.

dodi said...

I am seeing this weird 'sport' all around the island. My back hurts just watching them. Doesn't really like there is a thrill involved. I guess that's not the point, though.