Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

Mornin'!  It's 60° in Wildwood.  It's quiet with light rain coming down.  No breezes, but stillness with a light drizzle in the semi-darkness.  The island birds are heard as they make their presence known with chirping and squawking daybreak unfolds.  I've ordered up a sunny day for all you Mothers out there.  By noon...Ms. Sun will be breaking on through.  (that's what all forecasts I've checked are reporting).  For now though...thick, heavy cloud cover and light rain.  After the sun returns a bit later, so does the breeze...out of the N-NW at 16-18mph with temps in the mid-upper 60's.  Wait and see...a lovely day for all Mothers.  I know mine is already!  Happy Mother's Day!
High tide:10:25a.m.
Low tide:4:00p.m.
Ocean temp:53°
Sunset:8:04p.m.

1 comment:

Jim Anders said...

For today's photo, I had to put on my Rose-colored Glasses! Nice!