Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Chill Hump

Mornin'!  It's 31° in Wildwood.  There's frost on the pumpkins this Hump Day! It's windy and there's a chill factor!  Jeez...we're in it...winter that is as there's a crisp bite in the air.  You know the kind I'm talking about...the kind of cold that fill your nostrils with winter, frosty air.  It's the first day it truly feels like a freezing cold winter's morn.  I'm still trying to wrap my mind around this as I'm not sure why I'm not grasping this season change.  I've got a friggin' shawl over my shoulders as I type.  I can see outside my window and the horizon's lightening as sunrise is due within the hour.  The sky will be blue with lots of sun today as temps tap the 40's!  Winds will continue to provide a chill factor as they'll be out of the N-NW at 20-25mph w/gusting.  Forecasts are saying sun, less wind and higher temps (back into the 60s) as we head into the weekend thank goodness. 
High tide:4:30p.m.
Low tide:10:16a.m.
Ocean temp:54°
Sunset: 4:47p.m.

No comments: