Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Wintry Mix???

Mornin'!  It's 41° under dark, cloudy skies.  Not much in breezes out there.  Daybreak's within the hour.  That cold front that everyone's talking about hasn't arrived yet, but after checking the live Doppler...it's looming around the corner.  It'll be bringing colder temps and moisture and of course winds from the North at 25-30mph +gusting.  There's a 60% chance of moisture likely...rain and/or snow showers with no accumulation expected.  Temps will go down into the mid-upper 30's for the day.  It's all sounding cold, wet and raw so I'm leaning towards an extra warm sweater and socks and of course boots (my flip flops are still next to my bed).  Jeez...winter's knocking at the front door today and I'm not completely sure I'm ready as one part of me shivers with dreaded anticipation and the other part says "bring it" so we can get this upcoming winter season (39 days away) over with.  Seems the older I get the more I'm not a fan of winter.
High tide:3:31p.m.
Low tide:9:19a.m.
Ocean temp:55°
Sunset:4:48p.m.

No comments: