Friday, April 25, 2014

Friday Evening April 25th

Evenin'!  It's 51° in Wildwood.  It's raining lightly and there's a decent breeze coming off the ocean.  You know the kinda evening...wet and raw.  I'm contemplating firing up the ol' furnace.  It's been set on the "off" switch as of late.  Ok...let's get down to business.  I'm jetting out to Key West in the early a.m.  I've been blessed and fortunate to have the opportunity to return there and enjoy another hopefully wonderful vacation.  Even though I still enjoy the realization that my home is smack in the middle of a seasonal vacation resort, it's still such a pleasure to go to another with such a different spirit and energy...it's palpable and wonderful.  
So...I'm taking off from my blog while vacationing.  I always do.  You know...a true vacation. If you want to know Wildwood NJs weather I'll give some info on what's ahead this week but for an up-to-date daily forecast just click on any of the links on the right side of the blogs.  "Wunderground" is exceptional...just type in Wildwood's zipcode...08260 and it'll give you almost spot on weather report.  It's almost accurate everytime I check. "Magicseaweed" is great for tides, wave action, and winds; not so much for water temps or sunset times as they're off with their numbers.  And of course there's NOAA (Nat'l Weather).
The forecast for tomorrow (Saturday) is this rain system will be out of here by morning as the sun pours down. There's a healthy mix of clouds and sun throughout the day until rain possibly returns Saturday evening.  Breezes will be out of the NW at 20-25mph settling down by the afternoon.  And, temps will be in the low-mid 60s.  Seems like the Spring fling fest will be having pretty good weather.
Sunday will be cooler...low-mid 50s but a full on sunny day.
Monday, the same until the evening when rain's in the forecast.  And, I'm sorry to say the rest of the week looks miserable due to rain being in the forecast.   Hang in there. 
So, until next week here's a couple links to some live webcam action in Key West.  Maybe you can spot me!
http://www.hogsbreath.com/keywest/index.php/hog-cam-raw-bar-cam/
http://www.liveduvalstreet.com/
http://www.seekeywestlive.com/webcams/3

No comments: