Wednesday, July 30, 2014

An Encore of Yesterday

High atop the Ferris Wheel
Mornin'!  It's 63° (no typo) in Wildwood.  It's lovely.  Windows have been opened the last couple days.  The sea air is wifting (I mean wafting) through my house.  Guests are still sleeping.  Hubby and I are in gear and gettin' it done for getting to work on time.  The birds (including seagulls) are chirping happily everywhere (I'm proud to have a habitat for the island birds with some trees on my property...one of which I planted and is now just about as tall as the house).   It'll be a encore of yesterday's weather.  Our local guy mentioned that it'll be just a tad warmer than yesterday.  It's certainly cool for a mid-summer morning.  Today's temps will be in the mid-upper 70s.  Ms Sun will be shining all day. Northwest winds will be breezing by most of the day then shifting later from the South all at 5-10mph.  Tonight...clear and cool back into the mid-60s.  Tomorrow...what else...an encore of today...loveliness.  Upcoming weekend...eh sorry to report...looking even worse than it did yesterday with a higher chance of rain both days.  I'll continue to keep a close watch on that one.
High tide:11:04a.m.
Low tide:4:42p.m.
Ocean temp:75°
Sunset:8:16p.m.
UV Index:very high

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW!! it's wonderful scenery, I'm wondering where is it??

Kathy said...

to Lovely Chew,
This is a photo taken from the giant Ferris Wheel at Mariners Landing Amusement Pier in Wildwood, NJ!