Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Best day of the Week so far

Zinnia lovin' Butterfly in the backyard
My Garden "butterfly"
Mornin'!  It's 66° in Wildwood.  The island's finally under clear skies.  Moonlit and starlit too I might add.  It's a lovely morning as daybreak is on the horizon.  The sunrise should be pretty spectacular as there are clouds in the mix which will make the sky outstanding.  It'll be a very lovely day as the temps will reach the mid 70s and the clouds make way for blue skies. The sun will do its best to shine and keep the clouds at bay at least until this evening. Winds will ramp up a bit from the E-NE at 15-20mph.  At this point, the weekend's looking "eh" as Sunday seems the better of the two days (low 70s and mostly sunny) yet still a possibility of a shower.  Saturday...more likely to see a spritz or today especially Saturday night as temps hover around the mid-70s.  It's Fireman's Convention Weekend and I'm sure the fire engines are being polished and waxed as I type!
High tide:9:26a.m.
Low tide:3:31p.m.
Ocean temp:76°
Sunset:7:17p.m.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE it!! I can't wait to create my very own butterfly garden! :)