Thursday, October 9, 2014

Autumn's Finest

Mornin'!  It's 59° in Wildwood.  It's another perfectly lovely Fall morning as the sky is brilliantly moonlit and starlit.  No breezes; just perfect stillness with the aroma of the ocean in the air.  These are the early mornings that can get no better in my opinion.   It makes me so happy.  Another thing that brings me joy...last night's moonrise and sunset.  It was incredible to see that.  It'll be another pleasant day down the shore.  Ms Sun will be the main attraction as the blue sky will be cloudless and the winds will be light and variable out of the W-NW at 8-12mph.  Temps will hover around the low 70s.
Tonight...some clouds checking in with Westerly winds and temps in the upper 50s.  What's not to like about autumn?  I guess I should mention that a weather system is due in tomorrow and will stay overnight and check out sometime Saturday morning which leads me to believe that the weekend may not be a washout.  Now where did I put that corkscrew?
High tide:9:03a.m.
Low tide:3:13p.m.
Ocean temp:68°
Sunset:6:31p.m.

No comments: