Monday, October 20, 2014

Monday Mix

Mornin'!  It's 43° in Wildwood.  The sky is clear and starlit.  The breezes are none.  It's cold and crisp and quiet.  It'll be another lovely fall day at the Shore as temps rise into the low-mid 60s and Ms Sun shines down through some intermediate clouds.  Breezes will begin later from the S-SW at 16-20mph and by tonight 18-25mph.  Tonight will be mostly clear but clouds will roll in and there's a 20% chance of a passing shower.  I began bringing the outdoor tropicals in this weekend.  What a job that is!  But, I know they're happy with being in a warmer environment and will live another year to be carried once again outdoors in the nice weather.  The big daddy Palm is still on the back porch staring me down though.  
High tide:6:25p.m.
Low tide:12:00p.m.
Ocean temp:68°
Sunset:6:15p.m.

1 comment:

Jim Anders said...

I moved plants in, too. Made sure too my gloves didn't walk around since last winter! :-)