Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year With Abundant Sunshine!

Mummers in North Wildwood NJ - Summer 2014
Mornin'!  Happy New Year!  It's 37° in Wildwood, NJ.  At the moment it's bright and sunny.  It's blue skies ahead today as this first day of 2015 is going to be a winter beauty.  Abundant sunshine today with temps getting up to the mid-40s as breezes will be out of the W-SW at 10-20mph.  Tonight...clear with temps in the upper 30s.
Today will be the last day of one of my Blog Favs "Dippin' Dan - The Local Weather Man" as beginning tomorrow I will have removed his link from my blog.  Just wanted to give thanks to Dan Skeldon our local TV channel 40 meteorologist and personality who was one of my inspirations to begin blogging the seashore weather.  He along with the entire television staff has retired its broadcast from the airwaves. Later this month Dan will return as a weather reporter for our local newspaper (Atlantic City Press) as I continue to follow him (his forecasts were spot on by the way) as well as add his new link to my blog when available.  I love that guy.
Happy New Year everyone and thanks for your support in reading my daily weather blog!
High tide:5:04p.m.
Low tide:10:51a.m.
Ocean temp:45°
Sunset:4:50p.m.

No comments: