Sunday, May 24, 2015

Memorial Day Eve

Mornin'!  It's 59° in Wildwood.  It's clear, Ms Sun's up and shining brightly, there's a light breeze wifting (wafting) from the South at 10-15mph.  It's going to be yet another beauty with barely a cloud in the brilliant blue sky as temps climb up to the low 70s.  Breezes will ramp up just a bit at 15-20mph and early this evening...18-27mph.  Tonight remains clear with a little cloud cover entering the mix as temps head down into the low-mid 60s.  Tomorrow...some clouds stay checked in but it'll be mostly sunny with temps in the mid-upper 70s. The island is the most intensely overcrowded and thick I've ever seen for a Memorial Day Weekend. Hubby and I equate it to a July 4th holiday weekend with the most illegal parking I've seen since moving here 11 years ago. I just don't get why this "poor, yet overtaxed" City of Wildwood ignores taking advantage of earning some rightful money with issuing parking tickets is beyond me (sorry but I had to go there).  But it is *****Star Spectacular Spring weather and really that's all that matters!
High tide:1:56p.m.
Low tide:7:17a.m. & 7:25p.m.
Ocean temp:59°
Sunset:8:13p.m.










No comments: