Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Hazy, Hot and Humid

Mornin'!  It's 76° this early morn in Wildwood.  We've got us some Key West weather this morning!  It's warm, hazy and humid and by the looks of my tropical porch plants we've got lots of warm happiness going on.  Ms Sun's on the rise and once her rays hit the island, things will really begin to steam.  Mixed clouds and sun this morning and afternoon are on tap with temps possibly tapping 90°.  Breezes are nothing right now but will begin wifting (wafting) from the W-SW at 10-15mph.  Scattered thunderstorms could likely develop with this build up of heat and humidity (60% chance) later this afternoon.  Tonight...temps down into the mid-upper 70s with breezes remaining out of the SW at 16-25mph and scattered thunderstorms (40% chance) remain in the mix.  After midnight, we're gonna let it all hang down. Sorry Eric Clapton's lyrics got right in the way.  After midnight, the clouds will clear out and so will some of the humidity.  The weekend's still looking A-OK...sunny, warm and dry!
High tide:2:07p.m.
Low tide:7:28a.m.
Ocean temp:75°

No comments: