Tuesday, April 4, 2017

"Mostly" Sunny Tuesday

Delaware Bay
Mornin'!  It's 52° in Wildwood NJ.  It's partially clear with fast moving, wind driven (SW 14-20mph) clouds.  You can actually see the thick cloud cover moving out and making way for a clearing out.  You can hear the ocean's waves crashing when you step outside and we all know I love that sound since I don't hear it often living 6+ blocks from the (very wide) beach. We had heavy, steady rains on the overnight but now appears dry outside (the winds are doing their "blow-drying" thing).  I was happy that I got all my leafy green seeds (kale, collards, lettuce varieties, spinach, parsley, and cilantro) planted this weekend as I was hoping for that needed watering after planting (still have the outdoor water and hose shut off). So, these morning clouds will eventually give way to sunshine as temps rise into the low 60s.  It'll stay breezy with those SW winds at 15-25mph.  Tonight...clear, upper 40s / low 50s with West winds at 10-15mph.
High tide:3:25p.m.
Low tide:9:11a.m.
Ocean temp:46°
Sunset:7:28p.m.
FOOTNOTE: It's 1:30p.m. and 74°!  It's a beach day!

No comments: