Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Perfect Spring Day

Mornin'!  It's 53° in Wildwood NJ.  We've got brilliant sunshine and breezes out of the E-NE at 15-20mph.  It's on the cooler side but a lovely morning.  The seagulls are laughing which tells me they're in total agreement.  It's good to be home.  After an extraordinary vacation in Georgia at the wedding of our daughter this Easter weekend, we arrived home after a 17 hour drive late last evening.  As always...a familiar, refreshing feeling when driving over the bridge onto the island with the windows down allowing the fragrance of the salt air into my lungs revived me.  I slept with the window open as well.  It's good to be home.  Back to weather blogging...after feeling like I had a terrific night's sleep after a very long travel day yesterday,  I woke to Ms Sun peeking through the drapery.  It'll be a lovely Spring day with temps tapping 60° and breezes out of the E-NE at 15-20mph.  Tonight...clear (few passing clouds) with temps in the mid-upper 40s with Easterly breezes at 10-20mph.  Tomorrow...cooler and cloudier.
High tide:1:56p.m.
Low tide:7:24a.m. and 7:23p.m.
Ocean temp:51°
Sunset:7:41p.m.

No comments: