Friday, September 8, 2017

Spectacular Weekend Ahead

Our Lovely Key West Beach
Mornin'!  It's 61° in Wildwood NJ.  Dewpoint:54°.  Humidity:70%.  Breezes: gentle, W-NW 3-5mph.  It's clear as Ms Sun's rising over the horizon as I type.  It'll be a repeat of yesterday with a lovely, sunny, Autumn day on tap as temps rise in the low 70s with breezes out of the W-NW 5-9mph. Tonight...clear, starlit and moonlit with temps in the low 60s and breezes out of the W-NW at 6-7mph.  Tomorrow another repeat and same for Sunday.
High tide:9:57a.m.
Low tide:4:06p.m.
Ocean temp:73°
Sunset:7:19p.m.
UV Index:7-8 (moderate - high)
Rip Currents: Red Zone: High Risk (means dangerous and potenially life threatening conditions exist for anyone entering the surf).

For all my southern friends and family that are experiencing the fear and anxiety (I know that exact ominous, scary feeling as a 2x evacuee) as you face Hurricane Irma, my thoughts and prayers are continuously with you.  Much of my weekend will be spent watching the news and weather channel as I can only hope and pray that Irma along with José and Katia spare those in their paths.

No comments: