Friday, November 10, 2017

Blustery Day Off

Mornin'!  It's 48° in Wildwood NJ.  It's clear (Ms Sun is up and a'tem).  It's windy...N-NW 25-30mph.  It feels like 39° with the "windy chill factor".  I slept in a bit thanks to the Veterans as the holiday honoring them (tomorrow) is a celebrated holiday today.  Extremely grateful to all who have served our country including my hubby.  Other gratefulness includes...my furnace as it's back on for another cold season and "is" working (so far, so good), my warm slippers, my hot cup of coffee and freshly baked corn muffins which I whipped up before making the bed and settling down for the blog.  It's going to be our first wintry day on the island this autumn season.  It'll be sunny day with some clouds hanging around as the temps continue to drop and the winds pick up.  By dinner time, it'll be in the low-mid 30's with winds continuing to howl from the N-NW at 20-25mph +gusting.  Tonight...temps will drop into the mid 20s (no typo) with those pesky winds adding to the chill.  I guess it's not only time to test the furnace, but dig out the scarf and gloves.   It'll be blue-sky sunny tomorrow with a high of 44° with the winds finally simmering down.  Sunday...gray.
High tide:12:56p.m.
Low tide:7:12p.m.
Ocean temp:62°
Sunset:4:51p.m.

No comments: