Thursday, February 8, 2018

Sunny Winter's Day

Mornin'!  It's 31° in Wildwood NJ.  It's clear with breezes out of the NW at 14-18mph.  The horizon's beginning to lighten as Ms Sun's lying in the wings ready to rise and shine (around 7am).  Eakin's Oval (the Plaza in front of the Art Museum)in Center City Philadelphia is already packed with Eagles Fans for the big (and I'm talking "big") parade today.  I'd love to venture off the island and head to my hometown (about 2 hrs away) but it's not happening.  I'll be watching from my living room television as I finish packing for my New Orleans Mardis Gras vacation tomorrow! I've been looking forward to a little parading myself as of late.
For today's weather...it'll be much like Philly's weather as Ms Sun will be shining down (expect a little cloud cover in the big blue sky) as temps won't be much higher than they are now...low-mid 30s with breezes out of the NW at 13-15mph.  Tonight...clear with temps in the upper 20s / low 30s and breezes out of the W-NW at 5-7mph. If heading to the Eagles parade, bundle up big time.  I sure don't need to remind Philly folk how to dress for a Winter's day parade!  They've got this one!  Congrats Eagles!
High tide:2:18p.m.
Low tide:8:09a.m. and
Ocean temp:37°
Sunrise:6:56a.m.
Sunset:5:31p.m.

No comments: