Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Heatwave Continues

Mornin'!  It's 81° in sunny Wildwood NJ.  The blogs a bit late as the ol' sleeping patterns have been off a bit as of late.  I feel like I lost most of this morning as I slept it away.  My bedroom room darkening shades help hugely too keeping me in the dark because Ms Sun's up and heating the island as I type.  It looks like another scorcher today repeating yesterday's weather with mostly hazy, sunny skies (some clouds in the mix) as temps climb into the upper 80s / low 90s.  Breezes are very light at the moment out of the West at 4-6mph and will kick up just a bit at 6-10mph from the S-SW.  Tonight...more clouds roll in as the temp drops into the mid-upper 70s with SW breezes at 8-10mph and a 50% chance of rain showers and/or thunderstorms. Tomorrow...a repeat of today.
Things to pack for the beach: water, sunblock, insect repellent, umbrella, hat and footwear.
High tide:6:02p.m.
Low tide:11:30a.m.
Ocean temp:77°
Sunset:8:04p.m.
UV Index:8-9 Very high
Rip Currents: Low risk

No comments: