Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Last Day Of Winter

Mornin'!  It's 34° in Wildwood NJ.  If it were pumpkin season there would be frost on them.  Seems like everything's got frost on it this morning.  It's clear and brisk with the sky brightening and becoming colorful along the horizon as Ms Sun's about to cross over any moment now.  It'll be a pleasant day this last day of Winter... plenty of sunshine, temps in the mid-40s and breezes light out of the E-SE at 4-6mph.  Tonight... clear, temps in the mid-upper 30s with breezes out of the S-SE at 3-5mph.  It's St. Joseph's day today and celebrated all over the world by Christians. Since I'm married to a Joseph, having a son named Joseph, my father-in-law was a Joseph and his father was a Joseph, this date always stands out for me.  Both my hubby and I had great-aunts who were St. Joseph nuns. Unbeknownst to me, my great-aunt (Sister Mary) prayed to St. Joseph during my entire pregnancy beseeching I'd have a healthy baby after losing our firstborn son (Kevin)  to a congenital heart defect. That's when we had our second (healthy) son naming him Joseph adding all of that up after his birth.  It was the perfect name.  March 19th seems to bring it all back to the surface in a good way.  Happy St Joseph's day!  Until December... see you next year Winter!  Life is good!
High tide:7:16a.m. and 7:49p.m.
Low tide:1:27p.m.
Ocean temp:41°
Sunrise:7:02a.m.
Sunset:7:12p.m.
Moonrise:5:39p.m.

No comments: