Saturday, March 16, 2019

St. Patty's Weekend!

Mornin'!  It's 47° in Wildwood NJ.  The Blog's a bit late as I slept in today.  After spending a day and partial evening at my daughter's and son-in-law's home in a Philly suburb yesterday we arrived home late last night.  I spent most of my time outdoors with my family and grandkids in their backyard enjoying the sunshine along with warm 74° temps.  I don't think the coast came close to that type of weather yesterday as we left behind windy, cold, misty conditions.  But, I sure enjoyed a beautiful taste of Spring right into dusk last night.  We'll surely be enjoying more sunshine this weekend but with cooler mid-upper 40° temperatures.  Expect a cool day with plentiful sunshine and blustery winds out of the W-NW at 18-24mph.  Tonight... clear with temps in the low-mid 40s and NW winds at 10-15mph.  Tomorrow... more sunshine, even cooler temps and less breezy.  Oh, and we could wake to rain on Monday.  Happy St. Patty's Weekend!
High tide:4:52p.m.
Low tide:10:43a.m.
Ocean temp:40°
Sunset:7:09p.m.

No comments: