Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Another Lovely Spring Day!

Mornin'!  It's 63° in Wildwood NJ.  It's sunny with a light breeze out of the N-NW at 8-11mph.  Wildwood actually hit 79° for a high yesterday!  It was fantastic!  I saw on a Philly TV news channel that they repeatedly kept saying that Wildwood hit 86° yesterday and that is exactly the reason I began blogging about the weather.  I don't know where Philly gets its resources for the weather here along the coast, but they got it wrong as usual.  I even went right to my porch thermometer to check... 79° yesterday for a high.   It was the first time this year that I had to make the decision to either hit the beach and just sit and gel all day or begin the project of washing windows in my house.  Since it was sunny, warm and lovely and the fact that there are 21 windows in my house, I opted to start the project and took the time to do five of them with the help of my hubby.   Oh, that included screens scrubbed as well as window treatments laundered, ironed and replaced.  That looked and felt very good this morning.
Today's weather will be a little bit different than yesterday as it will stay on the cooler side with temps getting into the upper 60s and possibly the low-70s with partly sunny / partly cloudy skies and breezes out of the NW at 15-18mph.  We may have mostly cloudy skies by later this afternoon. Tonight... mostly cloudy with temps where they are now... low-60s and N-NW breezes at 8-10mph.  Tomorrow... almost a repeat of today.  Sounds like perfect weather for more window cleaning!
High tide: 10:40a.m.
Low tide: 4:22p.m.
Ocean temp: 59°
Sunset: 8:12p.m.

No comments: