Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Hump Day Mix

Mornin'!  It's 68° in Wildwood NJ.  Ms Sun's up and shining down.  Not much breeze (W-SW 3-5mph).  The neighborhood seagulls are loudly arguing over something in someone's trash bag right on my street corner.  That was my alarm clock at 5:45a.m. this morning.  A couple of them were really angry too.  It's a lovely morning out there otherwise... calm, fragrant and sunny.  Expect sunny skies this morning and mostly throughout the day.  We'll inevitably see cloud cover as there's a 40% chance of a scattered strong thunderstorm later today.  Temps are going to tap that 80° mark with SW winds at 10-15mph.  Tonight... 60% chance of rain and/or storms with temps in the upper 60s / low 70s and WSW winds at 5-10mph.  Every night so far this week, we've been getting a nice watering with some hefty thunderstorms so remember to keep your eye on the sky when those dark, ominous clouds drift in and the rumble of thunder is in the distance.  These storms have been packing a punch.  I'm just happy that my outdoor plants are responding so nicely with daily watering!
High tide: 5:20p.m.
Low tide: 10:47a.m.
Ocean temp: 61°
Sunset: 8:18p.m.

No comments: