Thursday, May 9, 2019

In The Words Of Willie...

Mornin'!  It's 58° in Wildwood NJ.  This entry is dedicated to my first born... my daughter who's birthday it is today!  A very happy birthday to you! I'm on my way!
It's cloudy with breezes out of the North at 4-6 mph.  It'll be a cloudy start to the day with peeks of sun later in the afternoon. Temps will be in the low 60s with breezes shifting from the East by the afternoon at 10-15mph.  By evening the skies will begin to clear out and become starlit as temps head back to the mid-upper 50s with Easterly breezes at 10-15mph. Tomorrow's looking like a mix of clouds and sun with the possibility of a passing shower during the day and at night.  Temps will stay mild though.  The weekend's looking 50-50 with Saturday being the cloudy day and Sunday being the rainy day.  And, in the Words of Willie Nelson... "On the road again..."  Hubby and I are heading South (Georgia) to spend a few days with our daughter and son-in-law.  In just an hour or so we'll be on the Cape May ferry heading to Delaware for the start to our road trip.  And, in our new wheels!  Just a couple of weeks ago we decided it was time to downsize and trade in each of our vehicles for one.  It's a retirement thing.  The realization that one vehicle being sufficient happened.  This new ride will certainly make the long drive to Georgia more fun.   As usual, our daughter's birthday falls around Mother's day and we intend to celebrate both while with her (I actually brought her home from the hospital on Mother's day way back when).  For all my faithful readers... it's time for another short hiatus from weather blogging.  I'll be back up and running with my daily weather report a couple days before the next Full Moon... next Thursday (the 16th) morning I'll be sitting right here God willing.  If you're interested in Wildwood's weather simply click on "Wunderground Weather" on my blog page at the bottom of my "Personal Favs" and type in 08260 (Wildwood's zip code) at the top of the Wunderground page and you'll have a near-perfect weather forecast at your fingertips. See ya'll on the other side!
High Tide:12:16p.m.
Low Tide:5:49a.m. and 5:44p.m.
Ocean Temp:57°
Sunset:8:01p.m.

No comments: