Monday, May 6, 2019

Mostly Sunny Monday

Mornin'!  It's 53° in soggy Wildwood NJ.  As I type, I'm being touched with morning sunshine!!!  Ms Sun's shining through the leftover clouds and right into my front porch windows and on to my face!  It's feeling great.  I was just beginning to forget what morning sunshine felt like!  Good Day Sunshine!  It'll be a mostly sunny day as we begin to dry out again.  We've been truly soggy as of late.  I actually put the gas fireplace on last evening for a little while  to take the chill out of the house as it's been so raw and damp.  Today's temps will be in the low 60s with breezes out of the E-SE at 8-10mph.  They're currently out of the North at 8-10mph but will shift by midday.  Tonight... partly clear / partly cloudy with temps in the low-mid 50s and breezes out of the S-SE at 5-8mph.  Tomorrow... more sunshine, warmer temps with a light breeze.  Now, that's the way it's done May!
High tide:9:47a.m.
Low tide:3:34p.m.
Ocean temp:57°
Sunset:7:58p.m.


No comments: