Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Unsettled Birthday Weather

Mornin'!  It's 64° in Wildwood NJ.  Today's blog entry is dedicated to my hubby who's celebrating his birthday!  Happy Birthday, honey.  I love you!  Unfortunately, I can't write about the recent perfect weather continuing from this holiday weekend as it looks like a wet one today.  It's clear now as Ms Sun's about to rise and shine but it's all going to change.  Current breezes are light out of the South at 5-7mph as that will be changing big time too.  Here's today's weather story... it'll be clear in the early morning as clouds begin to drift over and cover the island doing their best to block out Ms Sun.  She will peek through at times but there's a 60% chance of scattered showers and strong storms late in the morning and/or early afternoon.  Some storms could produce very gusty winds and heavy rain.  Temps will be tapping 70° with Southerly winds at 15-25mph.  There's a 40% chance of rain and/or scattered thunderstorms late afternoon / early evening too.  Tonight... clouds remain over us with a 50% chance of rain and/or thunderstorms. Temps in the upper 60s and winds out of the SW 15-25mph.  Tomorrow... looking sunny but a slight chance of a passing shower or thunderstorm afternoon midday with a high of 78°.
High Tide: 4:30p.m.
Low Tide: 10:01a.m.
Ocean Temp: 61°


Anonymous said...

Cat on a leash??? Looks like a cat to me, if, so, amazing.

Kathy said...

@anonymous Nope. Not a cat! It's our little chihuahua!