Friday, June 7, 2019

Mostly Gray Friday

Mornin'!  It's 69° in Wildwood NJ.  It's overcast with Ms Sun trying her best to shine through the cloud cover.  Breezes are currently very light out of the NE at 5-7mph.  It'll be a mix of weather today... sun and clouds with temps in the low 70s and breezes out of the E-NE at 9-11mph.  Tonight... mostly cloudy with temps in the mid-upper 60s and E-NE breezes at 7-10mph.  The weekend's looking "eh".  The Philly weather person said it'll be gorgeous down the Shore but I beg to differ.  She had it wrong in my opinion.  Saturday will be mostly cloudy with peeks of sun as well as very windy... 20-22mph breezes. Sunday will have 40% chance of rain in the morning and 60% chance in the evening.  It'll also be very windy on Sunday.  I can just see all the Philly folk listening to their wrong Shore weather forecast then packing their bikinis and tank tops in the bags to travel to the coast prepared to lather on the suntan lotion and bake in the sun thanks to their meteorologist.  Well, pack a hoodie and an umbrella!

High Tide:12:08p.m.
Low Tide: 5:39p.m.
Ocean Temp: 66°

No comments: