Friday, November 1, 2019

Welcome, November!

A Key West Sunset
Mornin'!  It's 48° in Wildwood NJ.  Ms Sun's up and shining brightly (thank God).  It's still windy (not as bad as yesterday and last night) with winds out of the W-NW at 15-20mph.  Happy November!  It feels like November when stepping out the door this morning.  Blog's a bit late as I took sleeping in to another level, (I think my body's saying it's time to catch up after a wild ride vacation) but I'm raring to go as the Sun pours in and this delicious cup of coffee brings me to life.  It'll be a slightly blustery day with temps in the mid-50s, winds out of the W-NW at 15-20mph and plenty of sunshine.  Tonight... clear, temps in the upper 40s and winds out of the N-NW at 9-11mph.  Tomorrow... calm and sunny with temps in the low-50s and Sunday... sunny and cold (temps barely tapping the 50s) with the blustery winds checking back in!
High tide: 11:54AM
Low tide:5:57PM
Ocean temp: 61°
Sunset: 6:01PM

No comments: