Saturday, May 2, 2020

Lovely Spring Day Down The Shore

Mornin'!  It's 54° in Wildwood NJ.  Ms Sun just rose over the horizon.  Her sunrise... simply beautiful.  It's clear with breezes out of the N-NW at 7-9mph.  Dawn seems like perfection today.  The aroma of the sea along with the island birds waking is magical as the dark sky brightens and the coast becomes illuminated.  It'll be a lovely day as well with plentiful sunshine, temps in the mid-upper 60s and W-NW breezes at 10-15mph.  Tonight... clouds begin to roll on in becoming overcast and cloudy late.  There's a slight chance of a shower tonight as well (20% chance). Temps will drop to where they are now... mid-50s with S-SW winds at 10-20mph.  Tomorrow... waking to clouds with a 30% chance of rain followed by intermediate breaks of clouds and peeks of sun off and on throughout the morning and afternoon.  50% chance of showers tomorrow night.
High Tide: 4:07PM
Low Tide: 10:09AM
Ocean Temp: 51°
Sunrise: 5:59AM
Sunset: 7:54PM

No comments: