Thursday, September 3, 2020

Thursday Mix Of Clouds And Sun

Mornin'!  It's 76° in Wildwood NJ.  Ms Sun's up and shining in the cloudless sky!  Breezes are light out of the W-NW at 6-8mph.  Humidity's up at 87% with a dewpoint of 74° and it's warm and summery down the shore.  Expect a mostly sunny day with some light, hazy cloud cover in the mix.  A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible (20% chance).  Temps will be in the mid-80s with W-SW winds at 10-15mph.  Tonight... thick cloud cover checks in with 80% chance of rain (possibly thunderstorms) but changing to mainly clear skies after midnight.  Tonight's temps... 74° with SW winds at 10-20mph.  Tomorrow... mostly sunny with a high of 85°.  The holiday weekend... still 5-Star with plenty of sunshine, lower temps and humidity along with calm breezes.
High tide: 9:08AM
Low tide: 3:20PM
Ocean temp: 76°
Sunrise: 6:30AM
Sunset: 7:27PM
Moonrise: 8:33PM
UV Index: 8
Rip Currents: Moderate
Corona Virus Cases in NJ: 194,378
Corona Virus Deaths in NJ: 15,964
Corona Virus Cases in CMC: 920
Corona Virus Deaths in CMC: 95

No comments: