Friday, January 15, 2021

Beginning Somewhat Sunny Turning Gray and Rainy























Mornin'!  It's a sad day today as my hubby and I made the incredibly hard decision to put our pooch Freddy down yesterday.  He had a very recent, sudden health issue that gave us no other choice.  This post is dedicated to him and his life and all the wonderful memories he's given us to hold close in our heavy hearts for the next chapter in our lives.  He was a wonderful, fun, smart little dog who made us so incredibly happy.  It was just 8 years ago this weekend that he moved in with us.
It's 41° in Wildwood NJ.  Breezes are light out of the East at 5-7mph. We've got some cloud cover over the island.  Ms Sun's trying to break through along the horizon clouds but we'll only see her for a short time this morning.  Expect a cloudy day with 70% chance of occasional rain showers by this afternoon.  Temps will tap 50° with E-SE winds at 10-20mph.  Tonight... 90% chance of rain with S-SE winds at 10-15mph and temps around 40°.  Tomorrow... Ms Sun returns along with partly cloudy skies and temps in the mid-40s with W-SW winds at 10-15mph.  Sunday... sunny but very windy with a cold windchill on tap.  
High tide: 8:59AM
Low tide: 3:27PM
Ocean temp: 44°
Sunrise: 7:17AM
Sunset: 5:02PM
Corona Virus Cases in NJ: 609,721
Corona Virus Deaths in NJ: 20,253
Corona Virus Cases in CMC: 5,335
Corona Virus Deaths in CMC: 151

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am crying!!!!! I was so enjoying the pictures of your pup, then got to your written part.
Tears running down my cheeks and a hole in my heart. I know nothing I can say will ease the pain. Your house is going to be so empty, so quiet. Even when asleep a pups presence is felt.

Oh, agony and tears for you.
T

Moe said...

I thought the same. Figuring I would say dog days of winter. So sorry I remember when you got him. Tears in my eyes too

Kathy said...

Thank you so very much Tina. Your words are so emotional with the truths of grief. I know without a doubt we will slowly heal as Freddy never leaves our hearts. Thanks again.

Kathy said...

@Moe Thanks Moe. I remember when you got your pup too.