Saturday, January 16, 2021

Kind Of A Gray Day

Mornin'!  It's 45° in Wildwood NJ.  It's partly cloudy with light breezes out of the SW at 4-6mph.  I caught a glimpse of a star or two twinkling in the dark morning sky through some clouds.  I like to think that it was our sweet Freddy winking down on us.  The mornings sure seem to be the hardest without him.  I'm going to put a photo of Fred on my blog for who knows how much longer.  But, my tribute to this great little guy is going to continue for awhile.  Now's the time as I have thousands of photos of him! I keep trying to wrap my head around the fact it was just 8 years ago this very weekend that we got him.  I assumed I'd have him for another 8.
Today's weather will be a mild winters' day with partly cloudy skies in the morning along with peeks of sun.  By this afternoon, it'll be mostly cloudy with temps in the upper 40s and West winds at 10-20mph. Tonight... mostly cloudy then clearing overnight with temps down in the mid-30s and West winds at 15-25mph.  Tomorrow... sunny, mid-40s and a bit blustery.  And, Monday (Dr. Martin Luther King day) will be partly sunny with temps in the low-mid 40s. 
High tide: 9:47AM
Low tide: 4:09PM
Ocean temp: 42°
Sunrise: 7:16AM
Sunset: 5:03PM
Corona Virus Cases in NJ: 616,086
Corona Virus Deaths in NJ: 20,320
Corona Virus Cases in CMC: 5,395
Corona Virus Deaths in CMC: 151

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My tears and heart breaks for you both as it is never easy to make such a difficult decision. I remember the first time I met him. He jump up and gave me a kiss. Beautiful dog. I am glad you and Joe gave him a wonderful life.